This is a place for people in the Wright family, or friends of those in the Wright family, to discuss and share their thoughts on anything!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On a lighter note...

I don't want to take away from the last post but I also don't want this blog to be just about the serious, and at times depressing, state of the world. So on a more light-hearted note...

What are you reading right now? I am on a Stephen King kick. I am listening to book 2 of his The Dark Tower series. I listened to the first book of the series in about a week. I'm also reading a book of his called The Dragon's Eye or something like that.

Much love - JW

1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm in the process of re-reading through a book for my thesis called Symbolic Crusade: Status Politics and the American Temperance Movement (yea, I know...exciting) but I'm also starting on Dean Koontz's Your Heart Belongs to Me. In general, I get through about a book a week here, but it's typically light and fluffy easy reads like Dean Koontz, Robin Cook, Ted Bell, or a number of others.

    ReplyDelete

Followers