This is a place for people in the Wright family, or friends of those in the Wright family, to discuss and share their thoughts on anything!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Some changes

Hello guys, I tried to invite the both of you to be able to post things on the blog. Let me know if you have any trouble. Also, as you can see I changed the layout a bit to something I thought was more readable. Dad, I hope you are enjoying the snow, and Darren, we miss you!

3 comments:

  1. too dry to build a snowman, but, plenty of it...we've got 3-4 inches+... got the sleds out for an hour or so, & the girls mentioned BOTH of you guys should have been here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been funny watching Eliza in the snow but I have lots of fond memories of all of us sledding in the snow, building igloos, and making giant snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there to enjoy the snow with you guys...though the way things are going here I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed when you guys visit. It has started warming up a little bit but we got snow again twice last week. Anyway, I too miss the good ole days of playing in the snow and soaping down the sleds for more speed!

    ReplyDelete

Followers